Monday, October 22, 2007

Celebrate!

Today we celebrate ANNA'S FOURTH BIRTHDAY!!  We had a fun time yesterday with family, cake, balloons (including the Happy 60th Birthday balloon that I accidently purchased), and gifts.  I am anxious to get home from classes today so that we can enjoy the birthday dinner that Anna has requested--peanut butter and jelly!  Actually, we're going to let McAllister's make her dinner.  The rest of us, I assume, will have something from the regular menu.  I can't believe that it's been four years since I first held Anna to my chest and kissed her sweet head.  It has been exciting and I can't imagine where we'll go from here.  Today's challenge is to focus on the joy of her life and the fun that we've had without being sad that she's outgrowing the same things that I sometimes get anxious for her to outgrow.  Make sense?  At any rate, Happy Birthday, Anna!


No comments: