Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The future cost of free-right-now

I could go a couple ways with this post...but I'll stick with the one I originally intended.  Anna and McKenna had dental visits today.  (I think I owe Kate Gosselin a thank you for showing our girls that her kids did so well at their televised visit.)  McKenna was a champ.  Anna was, as usual going into something stressful, anxious.  The verdict on Anna is that, even without her molars in, there's not much room in the back of her mouth.  Enter molars.  Enter wisdom teeth.  I'm no dentist, but that sounds like the making for braces or something in the future.  Since neither Chris nor I had braces, I was hoping we could get through without the kids needing them.  Things could change, but it didn't sound good today.  Free (nice insurance!) today never sounded so expensive in the future.  


No comments: