Saturday, March 15, 2008

Christmas in March

Anna is singing "Joy to the World" just loudly enough last night that I could tell she was singing and not humming.  I scooted over a little closer, and this is what I heard, "Let eh-every Cla-a-ark, prepare Him-m roo-oo-ommm..."  Good idea, little one!

Anna's also making some connections that I don't think I made at 4.  She told me that she knew who her Father in Heaven was.  We chatted about this for a minute and then she said, "You know what's weird?  He's Mary's Father, too.  That's weird because she's His mom.  Huh... "  

***

We spent more than five hours this morning and afternoon running all over the children's museum with some friends from church.  The kids had a great time, the girls even took in their first legitimate theatrical performance.  Samuel at sand only once (I'm still not sure if this is good or bad).  I must have walked up that stinking ramp enough times to at least burn off one of the many scotcharoos I ate this week.  

No comments: